Please contact us to arrange for a lively, informative, and entertaining speaker at your next event. No speaking fee is charged. Each presentation sets an issue platform on which the audience comments and engages in lively Q&A and discussion. Our kind of fun!
You may watch a few videos of previous presentations here:
Other speech topics are:
- The Best Speech Ever . . . Really. Or, Why America is smart enough to have left plenty of room for improvement
- Opinions, Dominions, Great Virginians and the Hope for Civil Discourse
- The Chaotic Kingdom. A story for elementary school students that describes a weary King who seeks to give up his power in favor of three branches of government. Funny and informative. (approximately 30 minutes)
- What Should It Mean to Be an American?
- Idiots, Activist Judges, Civics, and the United States Supreme Court
- The Process is Due: Gitmo and America’s Constitutional Values
- Executive Powers: Spies, Lies, and Taps
- “endowed by their Creator . . .” Considering the Origins of Civil Rights
- Ra, Blue Blankies, Ghosts, Holy Ghosts, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Integrity, Delusions and the Art of Spin OR a Nod To Bill O’Reilly
- The Gay Divorcee: 1001 Reasons to Seek Equality
- The Cost of Free Speech, Pulpit Politics, Moral Values, Fishing, and the Big Lies
- Whoosh! Was That Our Constitution? The USA PATRIOT ACT – Safety and Freedom
- Affirmative Action: Which Action Do We Want to Affirm?
- “In God We Trust” OR In God Some of Us Trust OR e pluribus unum
- A Double-Super-Secret No-Take-Backs Discussion
- When Does A Pledge Expire? Making Sense of the Pledge of Allegiance Controversy
- Science Under Siege: The Attack on Evolution